At one time in our lives, we are all entrepreneurs. Building a lemonade stand, selling Girl Scout cookies or even persuading our parents to give us a little more allowance are all the basis for a good entrepreneur. My first real "gig" where I made money on my own was not mowing grass or even babysitting. My first entrepreneurial experience was painting numbers on curbs. Yes, you see them everyday and probably never wonder who put them there. Let me tell you, this is a money-maker. Back in the early 80's, we were painting one for $5 and two for $8. My partner and I would come home each night with dollar bills falling out of our pockets. We were averaging over $50 an hour in revenue!
Since my days of painting curbs, I have done many things, but nothing as rewarding as coming home from a walk down a street where I collect money every step of the way. It is those lessons that bring me to my current endeavor with EIRO Research. EIRO is a new company with a new philosophy in social commerce. EIRO is an entrepreneurs dream because they are creating the environment, all we have to do is walk down the street.
So, join me on my journey with EIRO. Take a visit at www.goeiro.ieiro.com.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment